NRG Energy, Inc. announces the availability of Renewable Select, simplifying the renewables procurement process and making it easier for businesses to choose renewable energy. The plan transforms the lengthy and complex traditional energy procurement process into a cost competitive, easy to execute transaction.
Today’s customers demand renewable energy at grid parity to meet their fiscal requirements while achieving their sustainability goals. Renewable Select uniquely delivers to customers:
- A standard contract with straightforward terms, no need to sign a power purchase agreement (PPA)
- Renewable energy procured in the amount desired, no large commitments required
- A simplified corporate approval process, no lengthy 20-year contracts
- A single, consolidated bill, no juggling multiple bills by electricity source
- The ability to point to the physical location where your renewable electricity is produced and even the opportunity to receive naming rights
Renewable Select is the future of clean energy – built and tailored for business. The plan breaks down and removes the barriers that typically impede the procurement of wind and solar energy, such as untenable contract sizes or lengths, difficult building logistics or complex financial transactions.
At NRG, we deliver forward-thinking products such as Renewable Select thanks to our expertise in generation and retail and the integrated platform that unites the two. For more information, visit Renewable Select.
At NRG, we’re redefining power by putting customers at the center of everything we do. We create value by generating electricity and serving nearly 3 million residential and commercial customers through our portfolio of retail electricity brands. A Fortune 500 company, NRG delivers customer-focused solutions for managing electricity, while enhancing energy choice and working towards a sustainable energy future. More information is available at www.nrg.com.