With increased pressure on SLCs to demonstrate operational efficiency and a new wave of nuclear new build implying a potential skills shortage, it is an imperative that the decommissioning sector reassesses its processes and pushes forward with the UK’s extensive programme.
Combining project insights with a holistic overview of national activities, Marketforce’s Nuclear Decommissioning Forum conference takes a pioneering strategy-led approach with presentations from 15 senior speakers including:
- Dr Adrian Simper, Strategy and Technology Director, Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
- Baroness Sandip Verma, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change, Department of Energy and Climate Change
- George Beveridge, Deputy Managing Director – Chief Business Officer, Sellafield
- Mark Rouse, Managing Director, Dounreay Site Restoration
- Bruce McKirdy, Managing Director, Radioactive Waste Management
- Dennis Thompson, Managing Director, LLW Repository
- Robert Astall, Acting Commercial Director, Sellafield
- Massimo Garribba, Director, ENER.D (Nuclear Safety and Fuel Cycle), European Commission
From debating changes in the SLC management model through to the disposal of High Level Waste, Marketforce’s Nuclear Decommissioning Forum will leave no issue relevant to the decommissioning lifecycle uncovered. Join us for in-depth analysis of topics including….
- NDA’s Strategy III
- The development of best practice by SLCs
- Supply chain procurement
- Ongoing and forthcoming projects
- The future of waste management
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)20 7760 8699. Pricing information and registration is also available online.
I hope you will be able to join us in March.
Conference Producer, Marketforce